Sage 50 Cloud Pastel Multi Warehousing Manual
This training manual is a learning guide to an add on module for the Sage 50 Cloud Pastel Partner software. You can make use of it in the day to day use of your Sage Pastel Partner package. It has useful information on tasks you will use daily.
Sage 50C Pastel’s Multi-Warehousing module allows you to set up and use multiple stores or warehouses. Working with multiple stores is almost identical to working with normal inventory. The only difference is that each time you wish to access an inventory item, you must specify the store in which the item exists.
You may keep inventory in separate physical locations. For example, you could have multiple branches, each situated in different cities. In this case, you would have the same items in each store, and you can transfer quantities between these items.
Manufacturing/Bill of Materials
If you manufacture goods, you may wish to keep your raw materials in a separate store so that operators do not sell these raw materials. It also keeps the size of the store from which you sell much smaller. This in turn will allow the operators to choose items quickly and easily when processing. You could also create a further store for work in progress items.
Sales Representative Tracking
You can create a store for your sales representatives should they take samples or actual stock on the road. This makes it easy to track and control these items.
- Per-user, select which stores they should have access to.
- Prevent users from accessing items in other stores.
- Users can input a recommended supplier per store.
- Track work in progress, throughout the stores.
- Use the link Inventory assistant to link items to a store.
- Users transfer items using a Store Transfer Journal.
- Creation of up to 999 stores with unlimited inventory items
- Set-up and use multiple stores or warehouses.
- Copy prices from one store to another at any time.
- Choose a default inventory group per store.
- Select a default store per user.
- The same inventory item code can exist in different stores.
4/5 SAQA unit standards
Order On Demand Only - This manual is not kept in stock.
The serial number included is for the Online Assessment and it will only be valid for three (3) months from the date of the invoice irrespective of when it was issued.
The registration code for the Software will expire on 31 December irrespective of when it was purchased. This code can be found in Lesson 01 of your manual.
Kindly note that delivery takes 3-5 working days after payment reflects in our account. Our courier service will contact you on the cell number that you provided, please keep your cell phone on.