Sage 50 Cloud Pastel Multi Currency Manual
This training manual is a learning guide to an add on module for the Sage 50 Cloud Pastel Partner software. You can make use of it in the day to day use of your Sage Pastel Partner package. It has useful information on tasks you will use daily.
Sage 50C Pastel has the following multi-currency capabilities:
- You can create up to 30 currencies.
- You can create foreign currency customers, suppliers, and bank accounts.
- You process these accounts in their own currencies.
- You can create and update exchange rate tables for each currency at any time.
- You can produce financial statements and other reports in any of the created currencies.
- You can levy a tax on foreign currency transactions if necessary
- Allows you to define a currency for each customer, supplier, and bank account.
- You can create up to 30 currencies in Partner.
- Cater for currency fluctuations by running a currency revaluation.
In addition to the above capabilities:
In the general ledger report writer facility, which allows you to create customized reports, you can select a currency to use for the report. Euro Processing If you are in the European Monetary Union (EMU) or at least you deal with customers or suppliers who are in the EMU, you need to set up euro processing.
- You can maintain customers, suppliers, or bank accounts in either the euro or your own country’s currency.
- You can produce financial statements and other reports in the euro.
- Your country’s currency and other EMU currencies are fixed relative to the eur
- Transactions are translated via a process called triangulation.
4/5 SAQA unit standards
Order On Demand Only - This manual is not kept in stock.
The serial number included is for the Online Assessment and it will only be valid for three (3) months from the date of the invoice irrespective of when it was issued.
The registration code for the Software will expire on 31 December irrespective of when it was purchased. This code can be found in Lesson 01 of your manual.
Kindly note that delivery takes 3-5 working days after payment reflects in our account. Our courier service will contact you on the cell number that you provided, please keep your cell phone on.