Error Code 75
When getting an error code 75 once you installed Pastel and Pervasive on Windows Vista or Windows 7 or Windows 8, you need to change the following settings. Remember that this is what we have found to work so far and will not necessarily solve your issue.
- Turn off the following User Account setting in the Control Panel.
- Go to the Control Panel and click on the User Accounts option.
- Select the “Change User Account Control settings” option.
- Slide the user account control settings down to never notify.
- Click on the OK button to save the changes.
DOWNLOAD Creating A Personal Profile HERE.
Pastel Training - Creating A Personal Profile
DOWNLOAD Assessment Booking Procedure HERE.
Pastel Training - Assessment Booking Procedure
DOWNLOAD Pastel Writing Your Assessment Online HERE
Pastel Training - Writing your Pastel Assessments
DOWNLOAD Installing your Pastel Training Software HERE
Pastel Training - Installing your Pastel Software
DOWNLOAD Registering your Pastel Xpress Training software HERE
Pastel Training - Registering your Pastel Xpress Training software
DOWNLOAD Pastel Decimal Separator Error HERE
Pastel Training - Pastel Decimal Separator Error
DOWNLOAD Pastel Partner Runtime Error 75 HERE
Pastel Training - Pastel Partner Runtime Error 75