Sage 50 Cloud Pastel Partner Processing
- Self Study Manual and included training material
- Includes a Sage University coupon for the assessment
You will learn that all accounting transactions are recorded through journal entries that show account names, amounts, and whether those accounts are recorded in the debit or credit side of accounts.
You will learn that;
- A Journal entry is created through the journal processing screen.
- An invoice is created through the document processing screen.
- A Cash Book entry is a record that keeps accounting transactions in chronological order, i.e. as they occur.
- A Ledger report keeps accounting transactions by accounts.
- An Account is a unit to record and summarize accounting transactions.
Order On-Demand Only
This manual is not kept in stock, and there will be a small delay in receiving it.
This training manual is a learning guide to an add-on module for the Sage 50C Pastel software. You can make use of it in the day-to-day use of Pastel. It has useful information on tasks you will use daily.
The serial number included is for the Online Assessment and it will only be valid for three (3) months from the date the coupon is activated.
The registration code for the Software will expire on 31 December irrespective of when it was purchased. This code can be found in Lesson 01 of your manual.
Kindly note that delivery takes 3-5 working days after payment reflects in our account. Our courier service will contact you on the cell number that you provided, please keep your cell phone on.