This training manual and training companies included can be used for self-study.
- On Site Class
- Virtual Class
- Online Study from Home
- Self Study Manual
What You Will Cover
- Add new customer and supplier details
- Process customer invoices and credit notes to the sales ledger
- Process supplier invoices and return and debit notes to the purchase ledger
- Enter supplier's payments and record the customer receipts
- Process Banking and Petty Cash transactions
- Reconcile the cash books
- Post accrual journals
- Bookkeeper to trial balance function
- Enter take on opening balances
- Amend the general ledger
- Post adjustments to the accounts and produce month-end reports
You will learn that all accounting transactions are recorded through journal entries that show account names and amounts and whether those accounts are recorded on the debit or credit side of ledger accounts.
You will learn that;
- A Journal entry is created through the journal processing screens.
- An invoice is created through the document processing screens.
- A Cash Book entry is a record that keeps accounting transactions in chronological order, i.e. as they occur.
- A Ledger report keeps accounting transactions by accounts.
- An audit trail can track an account which is a unit to record and summarises accounting transactions.
The serial number included is for the Online Assessment and it will only be valid for three (3) months from the date of the invoice irrespective of when it was issued.
The registration code for the Software will expire on 31 December irrespective of when it was purchased. This code can be found in Lesson 01 of your manual.
Kindly note that delivery takes 3-5 working days after payment reflects in our account. Our courier service will contact you on the cell number that you provided, please keep your cell phone on.