How To Create Your Personal Profile
- To open the Sage University for South Africa website, enter the name in your browser.
- The Sage University home screen will be displayed.
- Scroll down until you see the Sage 50c Pastel/Sage Pastel Payroll icon.
- Click on this.
- Click on Create a Profile.
- Enter your User Name and Password in the respective fields.
- Enter all your details.
- Select your country from the Country drop down menu.
- Enter your ID number or Passport number in the respective field.
- Enter your first name and last name in the First name and Last name fields.
- Enter your email address in the Email address field and confirm the same email address in the Confirm Email address field.
- Enter a user name in the User Name field. This field must have a minimum of 6 characters.
- Enter a password in the Password field and confirm the same password in the Confirm Password field. These fields must have a minimum of 6 characters.
- Click on the Login.
- You will receive the following email with your user name and password
- After creating the profile, the Training Profile menu will show.
Update your Personal Details
Once you have created your personal profile, update all your personal details for FASSET requirements.
- Click on the My Account Details option.
- Enter All your personal details.
- Click on the Update Details button at the bottom of the screen.